24 Hours Emergency: +91 361-2730717
CRITICAL CARE & TRAUMA UNIT
ARYA hospital set up the Trauma Centre on 24th November’06 under the efficient guidance of Dr.U.C.Sharma, former Addl.Prof. of AIIMS, New Delhi.
The Critical Care Unit is under the efficient guidance of highly qualified doctors.
Facilities at Emergency
- Life saving emergency procedures/treatment.
- Cardiac Monitor.
- Day Care Facility.
- 24 hours Diagnostic facility and Ambulance services.
- Critical care unit is facilitated by ICU, ICCU and Semi ICU to confront severe emergencies.
- A 24-hour pathology and biochemistry backup.
- CT scan facility, access to state-of-the-art equipment for imaging and biochemistry support.
- Competent nursing staff with strength of 1:1(one nurse per patient).
- 24 hours Clinical Pathology.
- 24 hours Department of Radiology & Imaging.
- 24 hours Pharmacy.
© 2021 Arya Hospital. All rights reserved