24 Hours Emergency: +91 361-2730717
Corporate Social Responsibility has always been an integral part of ARYA hospital's vision and the cornerstone of our Core Value of Good Corporate Citizenship.
ARYA hospital defines Corporate Social Responsibility as making socially responsible products, engaging in socially responsible employee relations and making a commitment to the community around it. At ARYA hospital, Corporate Social Responsibility is not just a duty; it's a way of life.
- An essential component of our corporate social responsibility is to care for the community. We endeavor to make a positive contribution to the underprivileged communities by supporting a wide range of socio-economic, educational and health initiatives. Many of the community projects and programs are driven by active participation from our employees.
- "Suarakhya" trust has taken up a project 'Health for All' in collaboration with ARYA hospital. The mission of the project is to reach out to all section of people of society. The programme is aimed at highlighting the role of preventive and social medicine.
- Surakhya Trust has been registered as a charitable trust in Assam under the Indian Trust Act, 1882 in the year 2001.
Main objects of this trust include:
- Aid & Medical Relief to the poor, destitute & distressed persons.
- Advancement of education & knowledge.
- Alleviation of poverty through implementation of socio-economic programmes/ schemes & social and welfare services.
Surakhya Trust has successfully completed the following:
- Established a Blood Bank attached to Arya Hospital
- Health-camps have been organized in Kamrup, Goalpara, &Nagaon districts till date where people were given free check-up, treatment, low cost investigation and surgical treatment.
- Free CT investigations were done tomany cases so far.
- Low-cost surgery like Lap-chole, Appendectomy, Orthopaedicand Dialysis are offered to quite a number of patients.
- Extended services to Bomb-blast & Emergency cases.
- Free orientation programmes to GNM/ANM nursing personnels.
- Donated hearing aids to handicapped poor people.
- Donated wheel-chairs to handicapped persons.
- Established Arya Nursing College.
© 2019 Arya Hospital. All rights reserved