24 Hours Emergency: +91 361-2730717
RULES & REGULATION
In case of emergency/planned admission (for patients covered under any med claim/health insurance) patient/patient relatives should follow the following procedures.
- At the time of admission only one attendant card will be issued.
- Normally, one attendant can stay with a patient. In case of serious patient, one more attendant can stay with prior permission of the hospital authorities. If after 10 p.m., more than one attendant is found to be present, hospital will charge 150/- per day.
- No attendant will be allowed in the general ward. In case of children and serious patient, one attendant may be allowed to stay with permission from the hospital authority. Any attendant found to be present after 10 p.m., without permission will have to pay 150/- per day.
- Except visiting hours, nobody will be allowed to visit patient without attendant card. Visiting hours for the attendants of the patients are as follows:
11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- In case of suspicion .the security guard(s) on duty will have the authority to call for identity of the visitors within the hospital campus.
- Attendants are requested not to sit on the patient’s bed and to leave the patient’s room during Doctors round.
- You are requested not to chew paan/ betel nut/ smoke or consume alcohol in the hospital premises
- We provided hygienic food through our canteen. You have to contact our canteen manager for your room service. We provide the services of
- Housekeeping department will look after the cleanliness of your room. It will be cleaned everyday.
- Hot water will be supplied according to the need of the patient.
- Please avoid flushing any material like cotton bandages, sanitary napkins etc. through the toilets.
- Hospital authority shall not be liable and responsible for any damage or loss of cash, valuables and other materials of patients, attendants and visitors.
- Please rationalize the use of electricity and water.
- Patients should not leave the hospital bed / room without proper permission.
- Know your estimated expenditure at 2 days interval and clear your dues periodically.
- No trips or remuneration should be given to any one.
- Except emergency, no discharge will be allowed after 2 p.m.
- The entire discharge process takes 3 to 4 hours.The ward-in-charge will inform you when your bill is ready. You have to go the cash counter to settle the bills.
- If any transport, ambulance required please inform the Reception to arrange accordingly.
- Observe services provided by the hospital and please fill up the FEEDBACK FORMat the time of discharge and handover to the Nursing Station.
- Please make sure that you have received your discharge certificate and under stood the instructions.
YOU MUST GIVE OPPORTUNITIES TO RENDER IMPROVED SERVICES
© 2019 Arya Hospital. All rights reserved